Monday, April 13, 2009

Nike X Babekup City


So i've got my first Nike shoe i ever had in my life, it's called Nike Dunk High X Babekup City, sounds cool huh? At first i went to Solewhat Satelie @ Sungei Wang to look for this shoe, sadly it doesn't have my size, and i browsed around the web and found out that some shop in Mid Valley is selling it, so woke up early in the morning (which i'm not supposed to coz i slept at 4am lol) to prepare my self and mom fetched me to Mid Valley to look for this shoe, after half an hour of searching, i finally found it, felt so happy and rushed in and asked for the size to test it out.

The colors are sharp, isn't it? =x


Random shot #1

Random shot #2

You guys must be noticed why there are some "black spot" on the shoe, it's actually the original design of it, to make it looks more unique, currently in loved with this shoe, but i tried with my current skinny jeans (which is not really skinny) when i'm testing the size, not really that matched tho, gonna hunt for some other skinny or carrot cut jeans to match with it.

Oh, did i mentioned about the price? I bet you guys must be wondering how much is it. Well, let me show you the receipt :X

Click the picture to enlarge.

Surprised with the price? XD You guys must be thinking that i'm crazy. But anyway, if you're serious about fashion, you will know what i'm thinking. =) That's all for today, time to sleep~










2 comments:

menzi - 門子 said...

rich nya..

kwiksilverq said...

did u get a discount for it or u used a member card???